The dog wash bays have been engineered especially for cleaning pooches and have everything you need to shampoo, condition, rinse and dry your dog.
- Open the latch on the front of the dog wash machine and lead your dog up onto the floor of the dog wash (place smaller dogs in).
- Take off your dog’s lead and attach the dog wash’s in-built leash onto your dog’s collar.
- Make sure the dial on the machine is pointing to STOP.Insert notes or coins into the available slots based on how long you wish to use the dog wash for. Minimum amount: $10 for 10 minutes.
- Turn the dial to shampoo and grab the hose.
- Press the button on the hose to begin shampooing your dog.Ensure they are washed from top to tail, working the shampoo into a lather with your free hand (avoiding eyes and ears).
- Turn the dial to rinse to remove all traces of shampoo from your dog’s fur.
- You can then use the (optional) flea and tick rinse.
- Select either the high or low blow dry option on the dial to dry your dog’s fur.
- Once your dog is dry, remove them from the dog wash by unclipping their collar and reattaching your own leash.
- Then select the ‘disinfect tub’ option to clean away hair and dirt from the machine so it’s ready for the next pup-stomer!
Don't See the Answer You Need?
We will gladly help you!